Friday, September 29th, Inspirational Post

September 29, 2017

Magnolia-licious Challenge #13 Anything Goes - Option of Pearls 

 

Well Happy Friday Everyone. I hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend. I hope the weather is beautiful where ever you are. 

Today we have a beautiful card made by Jane Johnson. She used the Mini Lion. I love the colours she used as well. This card is such a simple but powerful piece. I love focal point of the Lion. 

You can find all my Mini's at the following link.

 

http://magnoliastamps.us/all-mini-stamps

 

 Jane Johnson

 


Don't forget I still have my Foamiran on sale until Sunday. 

Also... This is the final weekend to get your cards in for the big draw. Who will be the luck winner for September? 

Please don't forget to order your DooHickey Kit 18. To guarantee your exclusive die, I have to have your orders in by September 30th.


Cheers, Shawn

You Might Also Like

0 comments