Monday February 12 - Wonderful Tilda

February 12, 2018



Hi Everyone!
Today I am sharing my first ever Magnolia card. I used Wonderful Tilda, from the You're Invited Collection, and coloured her in with Zig Clean Color Markers. I added a few die cuts behind her, but on the top, under Tilda is the DooHickey Die called Jute. I used some lace and the larger heart is called Shabby Bark Hearts and are also available in the store.  I also used the most gorgeous pad of paper, it's called Violet Silence from Lemoncraft! I just love it!

If you are wanting to order any of the things from the store that I used, please just click the words below the photos, that will take you directly to the product used.







Thank you so much for stopping by,
Wishing you a day filled with Sunshine and Laughter,

Kim

You Might Also Like

0 comments